Once I manage to catch up on all my commission orders I will be starting on the actual Daedric armor. My apologies to any that I have not yet replied to, lots of emails lately. (I haven’t even been able to play Skyrim for over a week now!) I’ll try to answer everyone as time allows. For now here are a few new shots of the Prototype Daedric Swords.
Ok, so for the last few weeks I’ve been playing Skyrim,… non stop. (level 73 as of this posting) Finally gotten to the point that I can tear myself away from the game long enough to actually start making something. Here is the first “Skyrim” project in the works, a Daedric Sword. Started on this today and got everything shown in the first video done in about 4 hours time. I should have the 2nd half of the build finished tomorrow and will be putting together the video for that soon after. Most of the tools, materials and techniques I’m showing are the same ones I used to make all the Mass Effect stuff.
Test version of the Skyrim Daedric sword made in EVA foam finished in just under 2 days. A bit of a rush job, admittedly. I cut a lot of corners and took a few liberty’s with the design, slapped some paint on it with a brush (no airbrush) and called it finished. After all it was just a trial build to figure out how I will be making the swords to go with my armor later this year. After making this I now have several ideas on how to improve the final prop, which should go much faster and look a lot nicer.
Let the gaming now resume! .. er,.. I mean the costume research!
UPDATE: I’m currently taking requests to custom construct sets of N7 Armor and M8 Rifles. I will only be doing this for a limited amount of time. One, because its seriously cutting into my video gaming time, and two, I plan to start construction on my own Skyrim Daedric Armor soon.
For more information and photos check the N7 page on my main website.